I am a PhD student at CREST, ENSAE, working under the supervision of Marco Cuturi. My research is focused on applying tools from the optimal transport theory to machine learning, with a particular interest in unsupervised problems.
- [17/03/2020] I will give an introductory talk on optimal transport at the Orsay Proba/Stats Msc.’s student seminar.
- [09-13/03/2020] I will participate in the workshop on Optimization for Machine Learning at CIRM, Marseille.
- [13/02/2020] I gave a talk on “The Bures-Wasserstein Distance for Machine Learning” at the SIERRA seminar. [Slides]
- [11/02/2020] New preprint: Missing Data Imputation using Optimal Transport. Joint work with Julie Josse, Claire Boyer and Marco Cuturi.
- [04/09/2019] Our work Subspace Detours: Building Transport Plans that are Optimal on Subspace Projections was accepted to NeurIPS 2019.
- [03/09/2019] Started 3-month Riken AIP internship with Prof. Taiji Suzuki at University of Tokyo.