I am a PhD student at CREST, ENSAE, working under the supervision of Marco Cuturi. My research is focused on applying tools from the optimal transport theory to machine learning, with a particular interest in unsupervised problems.
I am currently looking for a postdoctoral position in Paris! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have an open position.
- [12-18/07/2020] I will present our paper “Missing Data Imputation using Optimal Transport” at ICML 2020.
- [03/06/2020] New preprint: “Entropic Optimal Transport between (Unbalanced) Gaussian Measures has a Closed Form”. Joint work with Hicham Janati, Gabriel Peyré and Marco Cuturi.
- [01/06/2020] Our work “Missing Data Imputation using Optimal Transport” has been accepted to ICML 2020.
- [09-13/03/2020] I participated in the Optimization for Machine Learning workshop at CIRM, Marseille.
- [03/03/2020] New preprint: Dimension-free convergence rates for gradient Langevin dynamics in RKHS. Joint work with Kanji Sato, Mathurin Massias and Taiji Suzuki.